Monday, April 26, 2021

Week 13 - Earth Day!

 Paulina Kedzierski

April 26, 2021

Today the class celebrated Earth Day by reading aloud. I continue helping the student who needs a lot of help to keep on time with assignments. I help him with writing and math. He does really well when I am working with him, but I cannot help wonder how he will do next year. He is so behind with his schooling that it will only be more difficult unless he will get additional help. 

Before the end of the day, we attempted to create an Earth Day craft. At first, it looked easy, but once we had to start folding the paper, kiddos got a little frustrated. We took a deep breath and started all over. Both my MT and I helped students fold the paper correctly, and they finished by drawing the necessary parts to finish the craft. Overall, it was a pretty calm and smooth day. I will definitely miss the kiddos. They are a great group of kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...