Wednesday, April 28, 2021

4/22/21 Week 13 : Earth day

April 22, 2021

Amy Mustafa

 All of Crete Monee celebrated Earth Day today. I I loved how this school tried so hard to incorporate Earth Day in all of their lessons. Before class was to start my MT began the day with a video for the student who were already in class waiting for their other classmates to arrive. This video was called Michael recycle which taught students the importance of recycling. At the end of the video the students were asked to give one way they would help the world today. Some students said They will be going to the park and picking up trash that is laid out on the grass another student said they would help stray animals find a home. I loved hearing all the different ways that students would try so hard to help the world around them.

The day went on with many different Earth Day activities. I thought it was pretty cool that the students got to Meet with different schools all around the world and have a live YouTube event with the "National Geographic: Protecting our oceans" Which had different Scientists and archaeologists speak about the oceans and how to keep them safe and what goes on, at the bottom of the ocean. Towards the end of the day the students had the opportunity of enjoying Earth Day drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...