Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Week 12(:

 April 28th, 2021

Amy Mustafa 

Today started off like any other day I passed out breakfast bags to every students who joins us on Thursdays. I love how the school takes the time to prepare little breakfast bags for each individual student. Back when I was in second grade I do not remember having the privilege of getting breakfast at school rather I would rush every morning eating my cereal and trying so hard not to be late for the bus! We put on read-aloud for the students as they munch away at their yummy breakfast. This month students engaged in "Telling Time Thursdays", where they Engage and different activities and worksheets they ask them to tell time to the minute and even to our. As the weeks pass by the activities get harder and harder fostering the student's knowledge of time. 

Moving on, the students practiced reading short stories in their HML packets as they practiced fluency. Students then finish reading Wilma Rudolph: Against all odds, in their, my books pages 40-51. The students all together proceeded to practice the power words on page 135.  Every day I come into the classroom it gives me more reason as to why I wanted to become a teacher. Impacting student's lives positively is what I strive to do now and even in the long run. This has been my MT's passion for so long and I truly feel that she instilled in me a love for learning how to teach, even more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...