Saturday, April 24, 2021

Week 13: Almost done!

Mary Fayta

4-22-21

     Today I got to relax a little after teaching two weeks in a row. Today one of the in person students was absent so there were only two kids in the classroom. But we still had a great time, I got to help them with some of their independent work which was fun. My MT read the students a story yesterday and one of the students that is usually uninvolved in school mentioned that he wanted to finish the story today. I was very happy to hear that, he is becoming more involved and excited about school which is so exciting. It's always really nice to see children grow into a love of learning!

  I also got the hang of using the copy machine so I've been able to help out my MT with copying papers. I'm always happy to help out with prepping for the students. By the end of the day when the students finished their independent work, they were able to play with hula hoops. I had so much fun watching the kids dance around with the hula hoops and they showed me all the cool tricks they could do, we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!
    I remember the first day of FE my MT had me in the copying room making so many copies! So I can definitely relate! It great to hear that you guys had a great time. Hula Hooping use to be one of my favorite things to do as a kid! I think its super cool that the kids got excited to show you their tricks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary! Congrats on completing your teachings! I can totally relate as far as teaching back to back. it was not funny at all! But it was worth it! It's nice to hear that you had fun with the kids. One more day to go !

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...