Sunday, April 25, 2021

Week 13- Earth Day

 Yasmine Mustafa

4-22-2021

Today was my last lesson!! I taught a literacy lesson about Earth Day. It made me a little sad to think that this was my last lesson. I truly had such a great time teaching to the kids. They made this semester memorable for me. I had such great times with the students. 

For my lesson, we wrote persuasive letters to the Onceler who was cutting down all of the trees for his business. The Lorax asked our students to help persuade the Onceler to stop cutting down the trees because it was ruining the environment. The students were so excited to write the letter. When I said they will be able to share their letters out loud they were eager to go. It made me really happy to see how excited the students were to engage in my lesson. It was one of my best in my opinion. I am glad that I was able to finish out strong! Last week will be our last week and I can honestly say I am going to miss my kiddos!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Yasmine, I loved reading about your lesson, what a fun way to celebrate Earth Day! I also am very sad to be leaving our kiddos but it was such a fun semester for us! We are very lucky to have been given this opportunity! I hope you enjoy your last week with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...