Monday, April 12, 2021

Week 11- Spring break is over

 Yasmine Mustafa

4-8-2021


We are back from spring break! It was a nice little break, but I am glad to be back in the class. With only a couple weeks left it saddens me to know that we will be leaving soon. I have grown a huge connection with my students and my MT. I have learned so much from them and her as well. She gives me plenty of different opportunities to take the lead in the class. I feel super comfortable in the class.  Whenever she asks me to come up and do a lesson I do not get nervous at all anymore. I really appreciate all the different chances I get because I've truly learned so much from her that I could take on in my future classroom!

On Thursday, I was able to do different break out rooms for both math and reading. I was able to work with my students that had higher reading levels and my students who struggled with math. At first, it was super nerve wrecking but I feel like I did it really well. The students sometimes get off track because they ask me 101 questions. I love how much I've connected with them. I have one more lesson to teach and I am so excited for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...