Thursday, April 8, 2021

Week 11 - Almost done!

Stefanie Flory 

April 8th, 2021 


Today was so exciting! I taught my third lesson, Social Studies. This was a special lesson because it was the first lesson for field experience that I taught both remotely and in person at the same time! I will admit, I was very nervous that this would be impossible! When I arrived at school, I mentioned to my MT that I was a little nervous about how to implement my lesson in the most comprehensive way. Wow! my MT was so supportive!! The lesson I taught, had the students researching a country! I was kind of stuck on how to provide the google slides without having them all on the same google slide and I did not want to take the extra time to assign each student their own country to research! 

To make it so much easier for me and calm my nerves, my MT offered to put together a list and assign each student the country to research prior to the lesson. This made the lesson run SO much smoother and it was overall a great lesson!! The children enjoyed it and I did too! I am so happy that I can see how much I have improved since the first week and I am very sad that we only have a couple more weeks with the kiddos, I will definitely miss them and my MT deeply!

I was also fortunate enough to have spent Monday here as well! One of the students who is not present at school on Thursdays, comes on Mondays, it melted my heart when she brought me a picture and said " I drew this for you Ms. Flory". This makes me SO excited and ready to have my own class full of amazing students!!! 

                                       

Ready to make the MOST of the last couple weeks of field experience!! 😊

The graphic organizer activity that the students were asked to complete! They all did so good, I am so proud!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...