Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Week 9: Jamboard Troubles

 Mary Fayta

3-25-21


    This was another great week with three students in the classroom. My MT was able to help me with my literacy lesson coming up. She wanted to make sure to help me today as spring break will be next week. We also worked a lot on Jamboard. I will be using Jamboard in my next lesson and my MT knew that the students were not familiar with it. So she wanted to make sure my lesson went smoothly so I quickly made a simple Jamboard activity that the students could practice with. We ran into a lot of problems so I'm very glad my MT had me practice with the students beforehand. I am excited to do my Jamboard activity and see how the students interact with it now that we have practiced it so much. 


     This week was very similar to last week. The students who are in the classroom logged onto the meet with their chrome books and watched on their screen as they would at home. This week I was able to walk around the classroom a little more and help the students with little problems they had. I was happy to be able to get more experience with interacting and helping the kids. It is always so fun to help the students in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...