Thursday, March 25, 2021

Week 9- Final science lesson!

 Paulina Kedzierski

March 25, 2021


Today was my final lesson to teach, science. I decided to teach about sound and vibration. The lesson, Making Sprinkles Vibrate, had an experiment that in-person students had on their desks. Initially, I have thought that a 30-minute lesson should be enough for us to certain things together. For example, I wanted students to set up their experiment, brainstorm their ideas about the experiment, and test their questioning. Quickly, I realized that we do not have enough time to accomplished. Instead, I pre-setup the experiment and created the main questions that students worked on to find a solution. Overall, students in-person were able to use the vibration and sound to move the sprinkles. 


Next, we continue the daily schedule, where I had an opportunity to talk to students and help them with any work that needed to be finished by the end of the day. For math, MT created work to complete in pairs. The pairs practiced for the addition quiz. The student is more confident in asking help from me and approach me when they need help. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...