Sunday, March 7, 2021

Week 6: Asynchronous (Atlas videos)

 By: Jamia Royal 

3/7/2021

This week of field experience was very disappointing for me. Due to the students and teachers transitioning back into classroom, the students were asynchronous. I thought it would have still been okay to just observe from Go Guardian but my MT pretty much did not agree with that so I was left watching all the Atlas videos for this week. 

I appreciate the Atlas videos because we are able to watch different grades and subjects be taught. Even though hands on observation is a lot better. Not being able to monitor the kids on Go Guardian kind of upset me. Next week is my first teaching lesson so I am very excited for that. Unfortunately, I do not have much to say about this week of field experience. 😞

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamia,
    I'm sorry to hear about your week. I know that watching videos is no fun for us! I am happy that you are excited to teach this week. I know that once we get back into the classroom, this experience will become even better for all of us! Good luck teaching, you got this!!

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...