Friday, March 12, 2021

First Time in the Building!

Mary Fayta

3-11-21

  Today I finally got to see the school and meet my MT in person! It was really nice to finally see her in person and to see her classroom. The day with the kids was pretty similar to what we usually do. It was cool to see my MT's set up as she uses a big projector to see all the kids on the screen. My MT showed me around the building a little bit and it was really nice to finally get back into a school! I got to meet a few of the other teacher and I also got to sit in on a morning meeting over Google Classroom. 

  Later in the day my MT had me help her create some place value charts for the kids. She showed me how the copier and the laminating machine. She had me cut out all of the laminated pieces and put them together. I was happy that I was able to help her in the classroom because I know she's been really stressed with this transition. I'm very excited to meet a few of the kids next week. There will only be three kids in the classroom but it will still be exciting to meet a few. I am hoping to be able to work one on one with them I think that would be a lot of fun and a great experience. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...