Friday, February 26, 2021

Week 5 - Different Day

Emily Pinto

EDEC 4571/81 

2.26.21

    This week was interesting because my daughter got violently ill on Wednesday evening which caused me to miss the half-day on Thursday. I am thankful that my MT was very understanding and allowed me to attend the whole class session on Friday instead. I got to observe the students in art on Friday, rather than their usual Thursday P.E. class. My MT and I did a read aloud together to help the students get an idea of reading with intonation, emotion and inflection to help the story be more interesting. 

    My MT let the students out a little early today because of it being a beautifully warm Friday, so I had to do 2 discussion posts instead of one. I am getting closer and closer to my first week of teaching, and I am getting very excited. I think I've been fortunate to have been placed with such a great group of kids and I think it will be a lot of fun to teach to them. They enjoy my activities that I do in small groups so I hope I can translate that into a good, whole group lesson. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...