Sunday, March 28, 2021

Week 9

 Stefanie Flory 

March 28th, 2021 


Another great week spent with the kiddos! Today was yet another great day in the classroom. I finally feel like I am in control of the class and feel so much more comfortable being with the students in person. My MT has decided that she is going to designate the days that I am with her, by providing time for her to work with the remote students while I monitor the in person students. So far this has been going great! I am able to talk with them and work on their assignments alongside them. This definitely helps me to see their learning styles and their abilities for future lesson planning! 

This upcoming week, the students will be on spring break but when we return the week after I will be teaching my Social Studies lesson! I am very excited about this, I get to talk with the students about how to conduct research and they will get to research a country of their choosing! I am very excited for this and I am very grateful I have this week to plan and make a fun lesson that will be taught in person with the kids!! 👏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...