Sunday, April 18, 2021

Week 12

Yasmine Mustafa
4-18-2021

This week was another great week with my MT. I feel that we have formed a great bond in the classroom.  My MT provides me with many opportunities to engage and work with the students. She is always asking if I want to teach different things throughout the day. I really appreciate that because it just shows that she wants me a part of her classroom and wants to give me different opportunities. These weeks have just flown by. I am honestly going to say I will miss it. The students make this so great. I feel that I have built bonds with the students. My favorite part of the day is being able to do Math and Reading breakout rooms with the students. I like that I am able to grab the students and work with them to ensure that they are getting the extra help and support they need. 
Next week will be the last week I meet with my MT because there will be a sub on the last day of our field experiences. I will also be teaching my last lesson next week which I am super excited for. My Mt gave me some great ideas for my literacy lesson. It is going to be earth day so I have some really fun and exciting ideas for my lesson that I know the students will enjoy! The weeks are flying by, I still can not believe that this semester is already almost over. It feels like just yesterday we were online trying to figure out if we will ever be in the classroom. Now here we are finishing the semester out strong!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...