Thursday, March 25, 2021

Week 9: Picture Day!

Emily Pinto

EDEC 4571/81

3.25.21


Today is evidence that the students are really adapting nicely to this new instruction method. The students stay on task pretty well -- at least most of them do! It was very cute to see all the students dressed up extra spiffy for picture day today.

The biggest takeaway I got from today is that I am getting very familiar with the GoGuardian program. My MT had to figure out how to block specific websites from only one student who has issues staying on task, it’s pretty cool I’m still discovering things about the program that really help make online/remote teaching better.

Next week is Spring Break! All the kids are super pumped about it and some of them sound like they have some exciting plans. I also have to keep reminding myself that there’s only 5 weeks left of the semester! How time has flown!






2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    It is always very precious seeing the students come dressed up for picture day, I am a little jealous, LOL! I am glad you gained that experience though.

    So, I must say, kudos to you- Go Guardian is your best friend when it comes to virtual managing the students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! It sounds like you had a good day. I agree, the students are quickly adapting, I think they are doing that quicker than the grown ups lol. Yes!! 5 more weeks to go! Time is flying! Wishing you the best Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...