Sunday, May 2, 2021

Week 14: Last Day!

Mary Fayta

4-29-21


  This is the last day in my MT's classroom! Although I am excited to finish up such a hectic semester, I will miss my MT's students. It was such a great experience being able to teach them and they have been such a joy to teach and to interact with. I will miss them for sure! I will also miss my MT, she has been such a great support to me. She has been so kind and she has taught me many things that I will take with me as I move forward with my career. I also taught my last lesson today! My last lesson was a science lesson on the moon phases. I read the students a book and I also showed them a video as well as explained why the moon phases occur. Then we completed a craft. We drew the earth with all eight moon phases around it. Then to finish the lesson the students completed the exit ticket found below. I thought the lesson went well and I was happy to finish my final one!


   The rest of the day went along as usual. The in class students followed along with what the online students were doing on their Chromebooks at their desks. The students had indoor recess so they got to play with hula hoops in the classroom which was a lot of fun. My MT also wants the students to learn to type properly. So I helped her register all of the students onto a typing website. It looked really cool and the students seemed to enjoy it. At the end of the day I thanked my MT for all of her help and her great advice and I said goodbye to the kids. And just like that the semester was over.




Here is a picture of my exit ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...