Friday, April 30, 2021

Week 13- Fire Drill and Hello students!

Jarrell Harris 


Make up Blog for 4/22- Week 13

 

Today was quite interesting, I gained the opportunity to meet and get involved with the Monday & Tuesday hybrid students. Two of the students were excited to finally meet me in-person, I was beyond excited to see them all. What a great opportunity to finally meet the students I haven't met in person all semester. One of the students was very intrigued to meet me in person and had questions for me. She asked me, “Will I be coming back next Tuesday?” & “How much longer will I be with them?” This certainly made me feel special, knowing that the student desired for me to stay with them was longer. I was able to connect with the Monday & Tuesday students even the more when my MT allow me to walk them from the lunchroom. As we made it to the classroom, they all shared with me how good their lunch was and they ask me what I had for lunch, this was a very good connecting experience. 

 

 Furthermore, there was a fire drill. My MT did inform me and the students of the fire drill, it still ended up catching us all off guard. it was a very wonderful an interesting experience. I like how my MT refreshed the student’s memory regarding the protocol for fire drills. turned out to be a huge success, the students did an excellent job following the fire drill protocol. The teachers all met up with their designated locations outside. I was able to grab my MT’s emergency bag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...