Sunday, March 21, 2021

In Person With the Students

Stefanie Flory

 Thursday March 18th, 2021

This week was the first week in person with some of the students. I had so much fun with them! It was great to finally get to see them and talk with them in person vs. a computer screen. For the first half of the morning, we met with all students, in person and remotely to do our morning announcements and sharing. There were a only 5 out of the 15 students who can back in person and the rest were remote. I could not help but feel overwhelmed with how my MT plans to work with the students in person and still be able to give attention to those remotely at home and vis versa. 

One thing that that I enjoyed was being able to work with the in person students while my MT met with the students who were remote. I think this really helped my MT because she did not have to worry about managing all the students at once and I was able to help and assist the students in person. 

Overall it was a great week and I am so excited to continue working with the students! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stefanie! It seems as though we're experiencing the same feeling of being overwhelmed. It definitely is a bit scary knowing there is so much on our plate with remote and in-person learning. I really feel for the public school teachers as they are doing so much for these students!

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog

Mary Fayta 5-2-21 2 strengths going into FE and now:  A strength  I believe  I had going into field experience  would be that I am good with...